With up to 75% less sugar than standard supermarket alternatives, enjoy an afternoon pick-me-up without ruining all your hard-earned progress.
Created with heaps of delicious cocoa powder and baked with sweet chocolate chips, our Protein Brownies are packed with 23g of protein for an indulgent everyday treat.
- 23g protein per brownie
- Only 4g sugar in each serving
- Delicious healthy alternative to standard brownies
Our convenient chocolatey treats are loaded with high-quality protein, helping to grow and maintain important muscle3 whatever your fitness goals.
And with 31g of carbs, they also help keep you fuelled and boost recovery throughout the day2 — a must after that early morning class or before an evening workout.
1. Our Protein Brownie has up to 75% less sugar than standard supermarket alternatives
2. Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. This beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours, and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
3. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
Chocolate Chip: Milk Protein, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerol), Glutamine Peptide (Wheat), Oat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Chocolate Chips (9%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavouring), Maltodextrin, Soya Protein, Cocoa Powder, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Bitartrate), Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose). CHOCOLATE CHIPS: Cocoa Solids 49% Minimum.
ALLERGENS: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain nuts and peanuts.
Serving Size - 75g
Servings Per Container - 12x75g ℮ (900g)
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
|of which saturates||5.7g||4.2g|
|of which sugars||5.3g||4.0g|
Nutritional information is based on Chocolate Chip. When choosing an alternative flavour, the nutritional values may vary.
Chocolate Chip: High protein chocolate brownie with chocolate chips, with sugar and sweetener.